Who needs portable LCD monitor stands? Occasionally, flat screen TV setups are needed for only a short time, A few examples include temporary setups at trade shows, job fairs, or for special sales promotions. Flat panel monitor stands presenting portable knockdown designs make setting up and breaking down easy to manage. The added bonus of reducing its storage footprint also makes these monitor floor stands desirable. These flat screen monitor stands boast ingenious engineering, offering dependable support while showing heavy flat screens then reducing down to the bare minimum when collapsed. The disassembled flat screen monitor stands fit into convenient carrying bags (not including the TV), ready to be moved and/or stored for the next event. For exhibitors or store supervisors looking for a portable method to display their digital signage or video, these selections provide the solution. We manufacture flat panel monitor stands with portable designs in a number of styles and finishes.
Who benefits from portable monitor stands?
- Store supervisors rolling out new product lines, seasonal specials, or promotional sales can create an attention-grabbing video setup for their customers on an "as-needed" basis. When the promotion is over, the entire setup can be disassembled easily to re-open floor space for showing merchandise.
- Exhibitors at conventions and trade shows benefit for evident reasons. Everything about a trade show booth is built to break down and be portable. It's only natural an LCD monitor stand should follow suit. Additionally, the people whose job is to perform the hard work of setting up and taking down can truly appreciate a good knockdown design.
- Other associations including hotels, hospitality suites, libraries, museums, and educational facilities can all benefit from portable flat screen mounts simply because these displays are not required at all times. When not needed, these associations can pack the LCD monitor stand out of sight and out of the way.
What are the main materials of a portable flat screen monitor stand?
- These flat panel displays are all constructed from aluminum extrusion. They can be assembled with simple hand tools or with no tools at all, depending on the model. Presenting satin silver or black anodized finishes, the LCD stands are a good match for any type of TV and fit in well with any interior.
- Each portable LCD monitor stand comes with large VESA compatible mounting brackets, able of handling flat screen TVs up to 50" weighing up to 80 lbs. The monitors can also be mounted in either landscape or portrait format.
- A canvas carrying bag stores all the materials conveniently. Once filled with all the parts (minus the TV), simply sling the bag over your shoulder to comfortably transport the stand wherever necessary.
Let's take a closer look at these flat screen mounts. Starting with our proprietary "Truss" design, this model has taken the market by storm due to its ease of use and dynamic appearance. The stand is basically a modular design with sets of collapsible truss sections stacked on top of each other. Assembling this flat screen monitor stand doesn't even require tools! The post sections on the truss turn independently. Place the first section on top of the base and turn the posts to screw down into it. The next truss section is placed on top of the first, which screws into that one, and so on. The last step is to affix the VESA mount to the stand, and finally the TV. You're left with a stylish LCD TV stand sure to draw a crowd to your booth. This knockdown stand is also available in a dual TV model, able of showing 2 flat screen TVs.
Another portable stand preference is the extruded pole tower, rising over 10 feet tall. This model is much simpler in design when compared to the truss version, but provides just the same impact with viewers. Due to its tall height, 2 flat panel TVs can be displayed at one time. The advantage with such a tall stand enables your digital content to be seen from great distances. Standing out at a trade show is the first rule of displaying and this mammoth LCD monitor stand can attract people way before they even reach your stall or booth. This stand features pole sections which are connected with allen keys, and setup only takes a matter of minutes. The two VESA mounting brackets are fully adjustable, qualified to slide up or down the poles to position your TV just so.
What do you plan to display on your flat panel TVs? The choices are many. We supply a number of digital signage solutions for marketers and exhibitors, ranging from simple to complex. Starting with the simple packages, we offer the WesternDigital® media player which can display slideshows or video clips. This setup doesn't require a computer hookup. All you have to do is download your slideshow or video content onto a flash drive, insert it into the media player, and instantly see it on screen. The BrightSign® media player steps it up a notch by offering continually updating content in the form of "sign channels". Subscribing to any number of these online channels, you can display news, sports, weather, and entertainment news. Rounding out the lineup, the media player by ViewSonic® offers all the bells and whistles. While it can offer most of what the first two players can do, it also allows you to create custom built digital signage. Design scrolling templates and advertisements that can display alongside Live TV. This setup points targeted content to your audience!
Monitor-Stands.us.com supplies many LCD mount options for the end user. We stock our merchandise on-site in various warehouses, so when a customer settings an order the item ships out that day, not in a week. Most purchases processed before 1:00 pm EST ship out same day, while others may require a bit of setup time in the case of stands with custom printed graphics. Call 1-800-572-2194 with questions or you can also contact us via email or on the live chat feature located throughout the website. If you have questions about a particular model or need help understanding the necessities of digital signage template construction, we're here to help!